Bulgaria’s Agria Group is planning to invest 4 million EUR this year in developing its business.
The agriculture-services company recently declared its financial intention for the year 2019, wishing to expand and develop.
The company is planning to invest the majority of its funds (2.75 million EUR) in buying new farmland for growing crops, according to an interim financial statement. Agria Group is also investing 750,000 BGN (aprox. 383,319 EUR) to purchase agricultural equipment, transport and logistics services. A further 500,000 EUR will be invested in the company’s storage facilities.
Agria Group Holding plans to finance 40% of the necessary investment by using its own funds and the remaining 60% will be available through long-term debt instruments.
Agria Group Holding JSC operates in North-Eastern Bulgaria and consists of several companies specialized in agricultural production, grain and oil-bearing cultures trade, storage, processing, transport and logistics, as well as renewable energy.